Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ted Kord Is Back! Forever Evil #7

Forgive the hasty scanning*...I know it's not the best quality. Hopefully I can update** with a better quality soon. In the meantime, here's what we've been waiting for Beetlemaniacs...the return of Ted Kord to the DCU!

Way back in October, in "Forever Evil" #1 we saw a business deal between Lex Luthor and Ted's dad, Thomas Kord, fall apart...resulting in Mr. Kord's death! Then in January Geoff Johns dropped the news that Ted would in fact return in "Forever Evil" #7

Today, after months of waiting we finally get our introduction to the new Ted!

Enjoy!






*Knowing this was going to hit the stands today I stopped by a store on my way to work to snag this issue and snapped the pics with my iPad

**Updated!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very pleased to see we have a Ted, but doesn't he look dull? I hope he gets some of the traditional joie de vivre - and a haircut. He looks like Rags Morales' Clark Kent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rags Morales' Clark Kent! lol

    Hadn't thought about it that way, but you're right! It's definitely a different look than we're used to seeing for the character...but I'm more curious about what he'll look like if/when he dons the Blue Beetle costume...until then I'm just glad he's back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, things just haven't been the same without him

    ReplyDelete