Friday, April 26, 2013

Good News/Bad News

Ok Beetlemaniacs...time for a little good news/bad news...

Let's start with the bad...as I mentioned in a post a few days ago, my home was flooded last weekend. I've lost furniture, countless books and comics, had to pay out of pocket for a storage unit to save what I could, and have been temporarily displaced since my place is uninhabitable right now.

The good news? It was clean water, not sewage, my insurance company put me up in a nice hotel (after spending a few nights at my girlfriend's place), I've submitted a claim that will hopefully allow me to replace most of what was lost due to the water damage...and I was able to pull some files from my PC, which means I will have a Saturday post this week!

Thanks again for your support, we're well over 1000 views! Now if I can only get you viewers to start commenting a little more ;)

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment